Customer Success Manager
Full Job Description
At Shopmium, we are transforming shopping to make life better. In order to do so, we are looking to add a Customer Success Manager to our team!
Our Customer Success team maximizes our value and our customers value by enabling high satisfaction and accelerating revenue. We are the guardians of the customer voice and experience, working cross functionally to ensure it is easy to work with Shopmium, which results in a win-win partnership with our customers. We maximize their investment and focus on organic relationship building.
As a Customer Success Manager you will have the opportunity to lead the charge on campaign activities, working cross functionally to ensure customer satisfaction. In this role you will be the point of contact for the customer and will drive optimization and growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Maintain healthy relationship with major clients to ensure success and satisfaction
• Build and maintain healthy relationship with new key customers to ensure success and satisfaction
• Full cycle campaign management including but not limited to organizing and conducting campaign kick-off calls, monitoring campaign performance in-flight, providing optimization recommendations, and end of campaign reporting (both internally and externally)
• Post-sales client outreach to discuss campaign needs and objectives and facilitate promotion estimates to customers and internal teams
• Oversee the creation and development of media and promo campaigns: collection and review of the assets, briefing of the production team, review of the campaign drafts and getting client’s approval
• Oversee campaign execution including but not limited to; proactively identifying issues, diagnosing problems, and working cross-functionally to provide solutions, as well as conduct weekly internal and external communications and updates
• Analyzing campaign performance to provide data and insights to support and provide further recommendations and optimizations
• Provide performance and revenue recognition estimations on a weekly basis
• Pull data and compile reports to assist with campaign analysis
• Partner with your client to resolve business issues and barriers to meeting their objectives
• Identify and highlight Shopmium products and services that will best serve the client’s need
• Execute end of campaign briefs to internal stakeholders identifying opportunities, efficiencies, and performance
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
• 1 - 4 Years of Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with good knowledge in Excel and/or G Suit and Google Sheets
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
• Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
• Be eligilbe to work in the UKBenefits: 25 Days holiday pa, flextime working policy. Early Finish Friday. 50% Private health care contribution for you and dependents. Paid time off to work for charity. Opportunities to grow & develop.
About Shopmium a Quotient brand:
Shopmium is an award-winning mobile media and promotions platform providing FMCG brands with an innovative way to engage consumers and drive measurable in-store purchase, as well as valuable ratings, reviews and insights. Founded in Paris in 2011, Shopmium now operates across France, Belgium, and the UK.
Visit: https://solutions.shopmium.com/en/ for more information. In 2015 Shopmium was acquired by Quotient Technology, Inc. (quotient.com) based in Silicon Valley, USA.About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily.
We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.