Customer Success Lead
At a glance
IMMO are looking to disrupt the out-dated world of residential real estate. Our ambition is to build Europe's largest buying platform for consumer residential real estate.
Salary: Circa £45,000 basic salary
Market: PropTech / FinTech
Stage: Hyper Growth
Company size: 30+
Office: WeWork, Paddington.
Website > https://www.immo.capital/
Customer Success Lead - German Speaker
IMMO Investment Technologies
What they do:
We are changing how people sell and rent their homes. IMMO is a trusted, quality-driven partner that makes selling and renting an easy, hassle-free experience. We are building Europe's largest residential fintech platform for institutional investors. Our technology enables programmatic investment and unlocks the residential asset class for the biggest real estate investors at scale.
What you'll do:
> Facilitate customer journey and educate new customers on the IMMO product.
> Plan and implement strategies to collect customer feedback so that we can improve our product.
> Optimise the on-ground team resource allocation.
We encourage fast progression as the company grows. There are endless opportunities to grow within this role and into other areas.
This role is aimed at anyone who wants to work in a great environment with high exposure and the opportunity to grow.
Full Job Description
We are IMMO... and we are disrupting the real estate industry. We are changing how people sell and rent their homes. IMMO is a trusted, quality-driven partner that makes selling and renting an easy, hassle-free experience. We are building Europe's largest residential fintech platform for institutional investors. Our technology enables programmatic investment and unlocks the residential asset class for the biggest real estate investors at scale.
At IMMO, we put our customers first. Whether private home sellers, tenants or real estate investors, we strive to deliver a high-quality and innovative product. We can only do this by being straightforward, open-minded, creative and not afraid to challenge each other. We put data at the heart of decision making and believe that opinions don’t affect facts, but facts affect opinions.
We are a fast-growing startup, fully backed by top european & global VCs, with offices across the UK, Germany & India. Founded by a team of London Business School & St Gallen alumni from McKinsey, Blackstone, Procter & Gamble, Morgan Stanley, Google etc, with a strong track record in Real Estate, Private Equity, Consumer Tech and a few startup unicorns!
● Excellent spoken & written communication skills in German (native) and English (fluent)
● You thrive in a fast-paced and challenging consumer-facing role
● You are tech-savvy with an aptitude to learning software
● You are a self-starter who takes initiative, but also knows when to ask for help
● Excellent problem solving & critical thinking skills
● You work well in a team, collaborating and communicating appropriately
Nice to haves:
● Be an IMMO ambassador: Take responsibility for excellence in customer relations, both towards home sellers and tenants, to build the brand.
● Build confidence & rapport with customers by leading our communication to the external world.
● Facilitate customer journey and educate new customers on the IMMO product.
● Manage incoming customer inquiries and building strategic partnerships.
● Plan and implement strategies to collect customer feedback so that we can improve our product.
● Optimise the on-ground team resource allocation.
What we offer:
● Opportunity to grow your team
● Unlimited leave policy
● Stock options, depending on performance
● Real estate knowledge
● Experience in early stage companies or fast-growing team
How to apply...
We take care of the entire process for you so we can manage and remove poor experiences like ghosting, no feedback, no updates and so on 🙌
All you have to do is let your Relationship Manager know you’re interested, ask them any questions you have and they will take care of the rest.
Straight to the front
From there, what’s next is super simple 😇
If you like the initial sound of the company/ role. We then act as your “in” with them and set up an initial phone chat with you and the Hiring Manager there.
The chat will be pretty informal and should only last 10-15 minutes - It's a fact find for both of you.
More than prepared
Before the call we will send you EVERYTHING you'll need to know about the company / who they are looking for / format of the call and so on.
You will be fully prepared and know what to expect at every stage 😀