Release date : 18/10/2019
Company: Chattermill >https://chattermill.io/
Job position: Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Job profile - early version
Chattermill deploys cutting edge artificial intelligence technology to drive better and more impactful decisions for our client’s customers experience. Our product is a SaaS analytics solution that is already being used by some of the most exciting companies on the planet including: Spotify, HelloFresh, HSBC, Uber, Just Eat, Deliveroo and Transferwise.
We went through Entrepreneur First, Europe’s top deep tech accelerator and are funded by prominent London investors. Those are great clients and an impressive start, but that is just the beginning.
Chattermill is a small but mega-talented team of hard-working and infectiously enthusiastic people that is growing quickly and looking for like-minded people to join in the fun!
Chattermill? Chatterwho? Chatterwhat?
Since Chattermill was founded in June 2015 the most successful organisations in the world have demanded a more modern & flexible approach to customer experience analytics. Fast forward to now and we are bursting with excitement at the incredible product we are offering to some of the most forward thinking groups on the planet.
We work closely with governments, unicorns and some of the most established institutions in society to give these organisations real, actionable value from their customers experiences. We’ve experienced crazy growth in this time and we know there are absolutely no signs of that growth stopping anytime soon!
Our vision is to empower decision makers across organizations to be as customer-centric as possible. Our clients depend on Chattermill to provide the data needed to make major product and strategy decisions. We always look for people who are passionate about startups, AI, and data driven insight and aren’t afraid to take on big challenges to contribute to the continued success of Chattermill.
This is an unbelievable opportunity to become a key player in the Customer Success team and share ownership of the key challenges facing us as a company.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Discover upgrade opportunities within our enterprise key accounts, in addition to building and implementing strategies to close these opportunities.
- Work as part of the Customer Success Team ensuring our clients are getting the most out of the Chattermill platform. This includes everything from onboarding new users to working with our in-house data science team to run advanced data analysis.
- Use the capabilities of the Chattermill platform to identify insights for our key accounts on a proactive basis. You will have access to some of the most comprehensive customer feedback datasets in the world supported by cutting edge Deep Learning for the analysis of this data. The opportunity to find insights which have significant impact on our clients businesses is huge.
- Build deep customer relationships “high and wide” (operational through executive, across all the relevant functions).
- Become an expert in the use of the Chattermill technology and what it makes possible for our partners.
Skills / Experience:
- Have experience working with large organisations, managing relationships with enterprise clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to rapidly build rapport with different people
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Confidence presenting to large groups of people and meeting clients regularly.
- Understanding of commercial value of customer insight and how businesses use it to make decisions
- Comfortable working with numbers to form arguments and answer questions
What We're Building
Chattermill helps companies collect and understand customer feedback at scale. We start with simple yet extremely effective Net Promoter Score surveys sent automatically to your customers. We then use cutting edge natural language processing and machine learning to categorise and measure each sentence in open ended responses. With us you can find out exactly how your business is doing in each area.
How to apply...
We take care of the entire process for you so we can manage and remove poor experiences like ghosting, no feedback, no updates and so on 🙌
All you have to do is let your Relationship Manager know you’re interested, ask them any questions you have and they will take care of the rest.
Straight to the front
From there, what’s next is super simple 😇
If you like the initial sound of the company/ role. We then act as your “in” with them and set up an initial phone chat with you and the Hiring Manager there.
The chat will be pretty informal and should only last 10-15 minutes - It's a fact find for both of you.
More than prepared
Before the call we will send you EVERYTHING you'll need to know about the company / who they are looking for / format of the call and so on.
You will be fully prepared and know what to expect at every stage 😀