Eintech is a small but rapidly growing organisation offering a range of SaaS products to users in over 160 countries. The Customer team is the heartbeat of our online products and services, responsible for the day-to-day running of all our SaaS products.
We hold our customers hands through the journey end-to-end, be it our Education, Commercial, or Awarding Body clients. From customer feedback through to product innovation, intelligence from the team informs and steers our products and services growth.
Our main product is Rogo®, a customisable eAssessment and eLearning platform with multiple testing options and rich-media integration. Rogo facilitates the easy design and release of courses and tests for distribution anywhere in the world. It is constantly being developed with new features being added based on but not limited to regular consultation with clients.
Our goal is to offer the leading learning and testing products globally. Rogo is pitched at a range of clients, from the small college to the international training organisations, global corporations and high stakes awarding bodies.
The focus of this role is to support customers using the software and working with the wider
teams to resolve issues they raise. The successful candidate will be the voice of the customer within the company and will have an influence over customer processes.
We are looking for a team player, with great interpersonal skills and lots of initiative to hit the ground running!
You will be the first Customer Success person on the team, other than our Head of CS. You will have a great deal of influence within the company.
> We offer a salary of circa £30-£35,000
> Working with us is flexible with a hybrid mix of work from home or in our Shoreditch office.
• Managing a Support inbox responding to customer queries and issues in a timely and
• Support clients during their remote invigilated exam sessions.
• Support clients in extenuating circumstances claims.
• Developing a deep understanding of the Rogo product.
• Clearly communicating with customers to help troubleshoot to resolve issues.
• Identify pain points within the customer experience and suggest improvements.
• Supporting the onboarding of new and existing clients to Rogo.
• Engaging with clients externally, as well as stakeholders internally, with feature updates.
• Issue tracking and monitoring (using project/ticket management software which we will
train you how to use).
• Bug logging and reproduction.
• Updating product feature specification documents.
• Elements of project management and milestone tracking.
• Improve product offerings by providing client feedback and gathering requirements to pass
on to the Product team.
• Delivering training virtually and if necessary, in person.
• Respond to ad-hoc requests.
• Participate in other projects as assigned.
• Other administrative duties .
You have a few years’ experience in customer/product support (ideally within an online technical product environment.
Ability to convey complex technical topics and processes with simplicity, both verbally and in
written form. Conscientious and diligent, the ideal candidate is confident and focused with stellar communication skills. Exceptional, positive and friendly telephone manner.
You need to be proactive, to work independently and not be afraid to “swim in the deep-end”. Comfortable in taking responsibility and working on your own initiative. Proven ability to work accurately to deadlines and under pressure. Readily takes ownership of problems and decisions and responds to them with a positive outlook.
• Experience within a similar role at a SaaS company.
• Experience in client services/customer success
• Ability to speak and write fluently and idiomatically in English.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload.
• Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and remain calm and focussed in a high-pressure environment.
• Be able to build rapport in cross-functional project teams.
• Be ready to work in a fast-paced and ambitious company.
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic and committed to seeing tasks through to completion.
• Willing and available for support on evenings and weekends.
• Experience using a ticketing tool or Hubspot.
• Holidays: 25 working days plus bank holidays plus birthday.
• Company pension: The company contributes 4% of your basic salary.
• Health plan: You are eligible to join the company’s private health plan.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Eye-care vouchers.
• Access to discounts such as high street stores, cinema tickets, holidays and more.
• Great location in Shoreditch / Liverpool St Station 5min.
• Regular social and networking events
How to apply...
We take care of the entire process for you so we can manage and remove poor experiences like ghosting, no feedback, no updates and so on 🙌
All you have to do is let your Relationship Manager know you’re interested, ask them any questions you have and they will take care of the rest.
Straight to the front
From there, what’s next is super simple 😇
If you like the initial sound of the company/ role. We then act as your “in” with them and set up an initial phone chat with you and the Hiring Manager there.
The chat will be pretty informal and should only last 10-15 minutes - It's a fact find for both of you.
More than prepared
Before the call we will send you EVERYTHING you'll need to know about the company / who they are looking for / format of the call and so on.
You will be fully prepared and know what to expect at every stage 😀