Sales & Marketing Executive
What they do:
GetRentr’s mission is to leverage tech and data to revolutionise the UK residential property sector. Our platform is being used by some of the biggest names in the market but we have a long way to go to execute the ambitious vision we’ve set ourselves!
What you'll do:
Drive our platform to new customers and markets. As well as generating new customers, you will have major input into the marketing strategy and execution. You will primarily work alongside our CEO and Product & Operations Manager, but will also feed into our tech/dev team helping guide strategy based on your continuous customer interaction.
"See our thoughts"
This is where we explain who we think the role would suit and why, a bit about the company culture, growth plans and just some extra added insight for you :)
This is where you can really tell if the company and role is for you...or not.
Sales and Marketing Executive with Rentr
Big data... machine learning... artificial intelligence...
If that got you excited, you could be the next recruit on GetRentr’s mission to leverage tech and data to revolutionise the UK residential property sector. Our platform is being used by some of the biggest names in the market but we have a long way to go to execute the ambitious vision we’ve set ourselves!
To help us on the journey, we’re on the hunt for a Marketing & Sales Executive, with 1-3 years’ experience, to drive our platform to new customers and markets. We’re searching for a highly intelligent and capable individual, who’s eager for real responsibility and autonomy.
Flexibility and adaptability are essential, as we are a rapidly evolving startup with firm aspirations to launch a plethora of cutting edge products into the market, all of which will need marketing and selling!
Social impact is a central pillar here at GetRentr. The genesis of our platform is in applying phenomenal data and technological capabilities to expose rogue landlords and ensure that no tenant has to live in unsafe or unsuitable accommodation again. Meaningful work will always be entangled with everything we do and finding people that share our principles is a crucial part of this pursuit.
If you’re looking for a comfortable position with a nicely defined list of tasks, GetRentr probably isn’t for you. But if the potential to make a major impact at the heart of a unique tech company exhilarates you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Marketing and Sales Executive
You will primarily work alongside our CEO and Product & Operations Manager, but will also feed into our tech/dev team helping guide strategy based on your continuous customer interaction.
At GetRentr, we principally hire on the basis of personality and intelligence above technical skills and experience. For this position, we are looking for initiative and energy in someone who will act as the face of the company to our second most important resource: clients (our people are number one!).
As (currently) a B2B SaaS platform, we are looking for an understanding that a sale is not just a transaction but the beginning of a powerful two way relationship for our business. Dedication to maintaining a diverse array of these relationships is fundamental to the position in order to upsell new features and products created by the geniuses in our dev team.
As well as generating new customers, you will have major input into the marketing strategy and execution. You will help write content for various marketing channels and search out new ones. Devotion to articulating the brand, products and mission are hugely important as we swiftly scale up.
This role will be a fundamental piece of our growth strategy and as an early member of a startup team you will have the opportunity for rapid growth in whichever areas you excel in. If you’re the sort of character that is willing to get stuck into whatever needs doing in order to drive the business forward, please get in touch with us!
A typical day could involve any of the below:
● New lead generation and qualification
● Develop a growth strategy balancing financial KPIs and customer satisfaction
● Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
● Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
● Develop sales & marketing KPI reports and present them to the team
● Carry out online product demos with prospective clients
● Writing content/articles for publication in industry press
● Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive
qualified traffic to our front door
● Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution alongside our
CEO and Operations Manager
● Manage social media content and build our presence in this area
● Optimisation of web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
● Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
● In time, develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
● Organise and coordinate sales events
● Some general admin and reporting
● Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players and vendors
Our ideal candidate will have:
● At least 1-3 years sales and marketing experience, ideally B2B. Any industry will be considered, although a background in property and/or SAAS sales may be advantageous
● Proven track record as a business development, sales executive or a relevant role, marketing experience is a plus
● Experience in customer support is a plus
● Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Hubspot / Salesforce etc)
● Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
● Ability to build rapport with lots of different kinds of people
● Strong proficiency in planning and time management
● A natural entrepreneurial character striving to drive their own personal development
● Professional polish and the confidence to meet prospective clients face to face
● If you are confident, independent and like the idea of being a key component in a tight
and growing entrepreneurial team striving for extremely high standards, then this could be the role for you!
● Competitive salary + bonus depending on candidate experience
and development. We’re surrounded by cutting edge startups striving to change the
world in a cooperative and dynamic environment
● Access to OS and HMLR data libraries, staff and other specialist resources
● A founding team who are passionate about what we do and are looking for inspiring
people to join our journey
● A highly collaborative team giving everyone the opportunity to affect crucial decisions at
the heart of the company
● Huge ambitions to utilise and develop our data and technology capabilities to move into
new areas and markets