Company size: <10
Stage: Early Stage - Growth
What they do:
Apprintable, a London based print management and graphic design agency. We have created efficient ways for us to help clients manage their print such as Toolkits, our signature platform to allow clients to use fixed branded templates to order print for their companies across multiple departments. Client list extends to names such as Jagermeister, FIFA & Mars inc
What you'll do:
Find and manage high-quality clients and be a part of the business team. The role will see you working on a range of accounts and tenders across both private and public sector clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business from an early stage and for someone looking to enter their career into sales, procurement & business development.
"See our thought's"
This is where we explain who we think the role would suit and why, a bit about the company culture, growth plans and just some extra added insight for you :)
This is where you can really tell if the company and role is for you...or not.
Account Executive with Apprintable
We're building a company that solves problems. Looking at our competitors in the print and design industry, we've found that there is very little focus on customer service and around creating new products.
The service we provide is very direct and personalised for our clients which keeps them coming back over and over.
Apprintable, a London based print management and graphic design agency, is looking to recruit an Account Manager to find and manage high-quality clients and be a part of the business team.
The role will see you working on a range of accounts and tenders across both private and public sector clients. With uncapped OTE bonuses, this is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business from an early stage and for someone looking to enter their career into sales, procurement & business development.
We are growing rapidly in user acquisition and in our product offerings with 200+ products in our print and merchandise pipeline.
We are creating tools that make it easier, faster and cheaper for our clients to order their printed goods and working with clients such as Jagermeister, Novus Leisure, LWE, FIFA and True Vintage, as well as a wide range of bars, clubs, clothing brands, festivals, estate agents, and more.
• Source new accounts & manage their needs on an ongoing basis
• Propose new tenders, create proposal timetable, tender submission plans & presentations
• Assemble and present appropriate standard company information for review.
• Manage all aspects of the bid process, organise and supervise the bid submission
• Be the company representative for contracts with the client team
• Writing of, and efficient review of tenders to ensure the Company is able to optimise client requirements and needs
• Effective price negotiation, contracting and implementation of service level agreements (SLA)
• Monitor supplier & own business performance and make recommendations for improvements
• Keep abreast of purchasing developments, products and price trends in applicable markets
• Delivery of ad hoc projects as requested by the team
The ideal candidate will:
• Have excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written, with the ability to effectively engage with Directors and Senior Managers
• Have excellent analytical and negotiation skills with a track record in delivering savings
• Have strong Microsoft Office/Google Drive skills
• Be highly flexible and able to adapt to changing needs in a seamless way
• Have the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise your workload
What we're building
We are a team of creatives that have come together using our knowledge of client service and global supply chain management.
We understand the need for speed and better, more transparent pricing in the print and design industry and the lack of personalised service with our competitors.
The main reason our current client list extends to names such as Jagermeister, FIFA & Mars inc. is down to how we work with clients to understand their needs and help them reduce wastage in time and money.
We have created efficient ways for us to help clients manage their print such as Toolkits, our signature platform to allow clients to use fixed branded templates to order print for their companies across multiple departments.
Other tools currently in development include a proofing system to allow customers to see their products on a mockup, automated proofing and correcting on upload to save time, and a new product plan stretching with a range of over 1000 products.
We are looking to continue growing in terms of sales at a rapid rate so team growth is always at the forefront of our minds. We will be looking for potential leaders as we grow. We also foster entrepreneurship at every level
We are growing rapidly - 152% growth from year 2 to year 3. We work with some really great clients such as Jagermeister (our office is practically a Jager stock room), Mars Inc (the $40b+ conglomerate), Novus Leisure (40+ West End bars and clubs), London Warehouse Events (yes we get free tickets all the time to festivals) and many more.