New Business Operations Assistant
What they do:
The London Residents Club (LRC), is a short-term letting management company with a strong focus on guest hospitality and our service to our client owners. In essence, we help property owners let their property through platforms such as Airbnb and Booking.com, achieving desirable yields while retaining the flexibility to stay in their home whenever they like.
What you'll do:
New Business Operations Assistant is to ensure a new property owner client achieves a high level of customer service throughout the most important stage of client conversion, the onboarding phase.
"See our thought's"
This is where we explain who we think the role would suit and why, a bit about the company culture, growth plans and just some extra added insight for you :)
New Business Operations Assistant with The London Residents Club
The London Residents Club (LRC), is a short term lettings management company with a strong focus on the prime London market. We are a young, fast-growing company and have further ambitions for expansion over the next two years.
If you would like to join a small team in a growing business, with exciting prospects, this could be the start up for you!
New Business Operations Assistant Role Purpose:
The purpose of the New Business Operations Assistant is to ensure a new property owner client achieves a high level of customer service throughout the most important stage of client conversion, the onboarding phase.
This role requires a candidate who is naturally organised and diligent but who also understands the core tenets of customer service, client servicing and management of expectations.
We are looking for an individual who takes pride in speed, efficiency and seeing things through to completion.
New Business Operations Assistant Role Description:
- You will manage our CRM software and diligently ensure all internal stakeholders are kept abreast of onboarding progress
- You will maintain and update the CRM ensuring all data is accurate and as detailed as possible
- You will liaise with our contractor interior photographers and assist them with photography sessions in order to produce high quality, accurate images of the properties in readiness for listing creation
- You will guide the clients through the onboarding process, actively chasing them for information and sending them useful updates
- You will enlist the help of your operations and pricing colleagues in order to get the client’s property guest ready. Tasks include (but not limited to): organising the duplication of key sets, assisting the client with purchasing furniture and providing pricing forecasts and estimates
- You will manage a listings and content assistant in our Bulgarian office ensuring that the property is accurately marketed on all relevant sales channels. We hold a very high bar for quality and content in listings, and it will be your responsibility to maintain that standard
Computer literate – Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Docs
Excellent communication and management skills
Experience with Airbnb and other sales channels is highly desirable Short-term lettings experience is desirable but not required
Strong attention to detail & work ethic Well presented
Role Type: Permanent
£22,000 - £24,000 per annum (depending on experience) + pension + discretionary annual bonus