Early access version
At Capdesk, we’re about to rewrite the history books on how companies use equity to empower their people. Nothing less! By unlocking the power of equity, we can change finance for good.
With equity made more accessible, businesses can unite employees, owners and investors through shared success. It might sound revolutionary, but it shouldn’t. It’s about time!
In the last few years, we’ve quietly become a leader in our field, providing the easiest way for private companies to digitise their equity information and manage and issue employee equity schemes. There are no longer any excuses for denying employees a share of the wealth they helped create.
We recently launched a first-of-its-kind secondaries market to take our mission even further. Now, employees can turn vested shares into cash as and when it suits them — no more waiting for the company to IPO.
Employee equity schemes have been broken for too long; it’s time to create a world where everyone can be a stakeholder.
Capdesk is remote-friendly, but more importantly Team First. We have amazing people all over the world and we're mostly focused in Copenhagen+London where we still have brick and mortar offices. Applicants are welcome from every time zone within UTC -1 and +2.
We’re a lean team, so every hire counts. We’re looking for each newcomer to strengthen our mission, our team and our culture — and challenge us to get better.
We just completed an £8m series A in March 2021 and we have over 1,000 of the hottest scale-ups in Europe using our software. We’re gearing up to go further, across Europe and beyond.
About the role
Our Customer Success department is growing quickly, so this is a pivotal role in carrying our customers through the post-sale journey. As an Onboarding Analyst, you’ll join a fantastic team of four and work directly with our Head of Onboarding and Support to refine and deliver our best-in-class onboarding experience. You will be working closely with other members of the Customer Success department (CSMs and Support), as well as those in other teams such as Product, Sales and Marketing.
Capdesk is growing fast, so it’s possible you might lead a team one day.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
● Taking full ownership of the customer onboarding process post-sale and delivering end-user training.
● Maintaining unwavering attention to detail; spotting a small data error can save a customer lots of money.
● Establishing a strong and genuine rapport with each of your Capdesk customers.
● Communicating authentically and empathetically with customers.
● Using the data and information you have to solve customer issues.
● Finding and fixing kinks in the system to keep operations running smoothly.
● Continually looking for ways to improve the onboarding process both internally and for the customer.
● Supporting your teammates as and when they need it.
● Being the internal voice of the Capdesk customer, constantly feeding back and
working collaboratively with other teams.
● Providing informative handovers to the CSMs.
We’re looking for someone who is not only confident with all things numbers and data but also committed to continuing to provide excellent customer service.
These are the skills and experience we’re looking for:
● Data-savvy and enjoys working with large datasets.
● The ability to communicate in a warm, friendly yet professional manner.
● Working knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets (we don’t need you to be an expert
with every shortcut up your sleeve).
● A flair for creative problem-solving.
● A supportive nature – you’re always looking to help those around you.
● Direct experience working in a customer-facing role.
● Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets (aka you do have
plenty of those shortcuts up your sleeve).
● Comfortable providing radically honest feedback to those around you.
● Experience working in a startup environment.
Bonus points for:
● Having a degree or qualification with a numerate discipline e.g a decent A-Level in maths or a numeracy-based degree such as economics or physics
To succeed in this role, your character matters just as much as your technical skills. Does this sound like you?
● You are ambitious and don’t sit on the sidelines.
● You are obsessed with learning new things and challenging yourself.
● You see every mistake as an opportunity to grow.
● You’re a naturally thoughtful and considerate person.
What we can offer you
● Salary ranging from £27-30k depending on the level of experience.
● A role where you will have lots of room to grow and shine.
● A front-row seat on a unicorn ride.
● A team of amazing people from all over the world, with different cultures, experiences
● Transparent equity ownership. We practise what we preach – everyone shares in the
profits and wealth at Capdesk.
● 25 days holiday per year, plus national holidays and you get an extra day for each
year at Capdesk.
● You get your very own company credit card (Pleo), so no more expenses hassle.
● Quarterly company trips (ask a Capdesker about our #supersocials).
Five core principles underpin the way we work at Capdesk.
We’re looking for people who align with these values:
● Purpose: Our purpose underpins everything we do. People are expected to deliver complex work and meet ambitious targets, so having a genuine passion for our purpose is essential.
● Curiosity: Curiosity takes many forms at Capdesk. We learn independently by listening, observing and questioning, and we approach healthy debate with an open mind. We share our knowledge and seek feedback from others with different perspectives.
● Iteration: Improvement comes from smart, incremental steps. Reviewing results and analysing data helps us to learn equally from our successes and failures. As long as we’re iterating, we are improving.
● Empowerment: Capdesk operates on trust, freedom and flexibility. Providing we communicate effectively, take ownership of tasks and honour our commitments, we are encouraged to work from wherever we feel comfortable.
● Togetherness: We take care of each other and ourselves, promoting personal well-being and work-life balance.
We create equal opportunities and believe that diversity in business is a strength.
Hear more about our values from Capdesker Scarlett:
Want to know what other people think of Capdesk?
● Hear from our current and past hires on Glassdoor
● Hear from some of our customers on Capterra
Capdesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
How to apply...
We take care of the entire process for you so we can manage and remove poor experiences like ghosting, no feedback, no updates and so on 🙌
All you have to do is let your Relationship Manager know you’re interested, ask them any questions you have and they will take care of the rest.
Straight to the front
From there, what’s next is super simple 😇
If you like the initial sound of the company/ role. We then act as your “in” with them and set up an initial phone chat with you and the Hiring Manager there.
The chat will be pretty informal and should only last 10-15 minutes - It's a fact find for both of you.
More than prepared
Before the call we will send you EVERYTHING you'll need to know about the company / who they are looking for / format of the call and so on.
You will be fully prepared and know what to expect at every stage 😀