Release date : 15/03/2019
Job position: Sales Development Executive
Start Date: ASAP
Job profile - early access version
Authoritas is a rapidly growing software business based in the UK with customers all over the world. We have built a world-class SEO and content marketing software platform that helps companies of all sizes get the best return from their websites.
We’re now developing the exciting next generation of our software using advanced Big Data analytics and machine learning to give content marketing and SEO teams an even greater competitive edge.
To support this development we’re looking for talented and ambitious people who are passionate about developing innovative big data-science driven digital marketing solutions for major internet players worldwide.
Accelerate your sales career in SaaS and Digital Marketing with an international tech business with a unique global proposition.
This could be the first or second important step in your sales career - working in a fun, dynamic team environment where there are great opportunities to fast-track your career and build a track record of sales success.
Authoritas.com offers leading eCommerce businesses, major brands and their agencies worldwide a cloud-based big-data-science-driven software platform that helps them transform their SEO and Content Marketing strategies.
We're looking to accelerate our international growth and we’re looking to hire an ambitious and entrepreneurial Sales Development Executive to work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to drive UK and International sales.
So, if you are an ambitious graduate with 1 or 2 years’ commercial experience then please do get in touch. You don’t need to be digital marketing expert as full training will be provided - you just need to have a great attitude, a strong work ethic, be personable and friendly on the telephone and a great communicator.
The role is varied and interesting and will suit someone who has a track record of success developing new business relationships for digital marketing agencies, eCommerce, software businesses or consultancies.
This is very much a data-driven consultative sales process and we seek to earn our prospective clients’ trust by sharing fresh impactful insights and data that challenges clients to think differently.
We have spent several years developing a unique global proposition and are starting to see some significant and award winning results with major eCommerce clients as we roll-out our new solution internationally.
As such, we’d be particularly interested to hear from anyone with a track record of selling similar solutions to companies in this space.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
● Cold calling and contacting warm leads to book demos.
● Assist in building the sales pipeline by developing an extensive network of industry contacts and through a proactive entrepreneurial approach.
● Working with the BDMs and senior management teams on client pitches and presentations.
We would expect rapid progression for the right candidate into a business development (BDM) role.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
● A bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
● 1-2 years' experience of lead generation or selling digital marketing solutions to senior executives.
● A good knowledge of SEO/Content Marketing.
● We’re looking for relevant sector experience but attitude and desire are just as important.
● Passionate with a burning desire to make a significant impact in your role.
● Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
● Strong commercial acumen and the ability to communicate technical concepts concisely.
● Organised and capable of working on multiple tasks efficiently.
● Ambitious – we’re looking for talented candidates that want to build a track-record of success and accelerate their sales careers.
● Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
● Can demonstrate broad technical acumen and understanding of the latest internet developments and trends
Bonus Skills (Desirable but not essential)!
● Fluency in other European languages would be nice (especially French)
Why work with us?
We’re an ambitious young, fast-growing company intent on building world-class software for a global customer base of leading brands, agencies and e-commerce sites. You’ll have ample opportunity to shine, to share your knowledge and learn from a talented team. We offer a competitive package, opportunities for international travel and have a passionate, fun culture and a great working environment.
Authoritas is based in Twickenham, SW London. (So, no nasty daily commute on the Tube!)
We’ll expect you to (and you’re the kind of person who’ll want to) contribute to all aspects of the business. We’re growing the team in 2019/20 and this is a superb opportunity to be a part of a growing business (and even own a part of the business through our generous share option scheme).
● Competitive remuneration package including EMI approved share option scheme
● Attractive rates of uncapped commission
● Career progression - we encourage personal development, autonomy and responsibility
● Encouragement to attend international SEO conferences and training days
● Relaxed office environment – with a WIFI enabled garden (and team BBQs in the summer and snow ball fights in the winter!)
Flexible working arrangements and open company culture and values
We’re a young company with customers all over the world. Our main markets are the UK, France and the US and we travel internationally to events and exhibitions several times a year.
What does the next 12 months look like for Authoritas?
We have just acquired our largest UK competitor and we are on the look-out for more deals
We’re launching some really exciting new product and marketing initiatives and this will give the sales development execs lots of conversation openers
We’re going to be heavily focused on helping ecommerce companies succeed – so the skills and know-how you learn here will stand you in good stead for the rest of your career
The ideal candidate will want to build a great track record of success and move from a SDR role into a team lead/manager role or a business development role closing six figure deals with major international brands
There will also be opportunities to work closely or even join the marketing team as we grow